CoronaVirus (COVID-19) NOTICE
To Our Valued Customers,
In these uncertain times we at Carman Fox & Friends recognize that as members of the service industry we need to be taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will be commencing business on June 3rd, 2020. The health and safety of our clients, Foxes and staff is our #1 priority. We are committed to providing a safe place to work and visit.
We are asking Foxes, staff and clients to stay home if they are feeling any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing
- If you have travelled anywhere outside of BC in the last 30 days
- If you have had contact with anyone who has exhibited any of the aforementioned symptoms in the last 14 days
We will also begin taking the following steps:
- We will be implementing rigorous sanitation on all surfaces (such as light
switches, table tops, etc.)
- Any and all bathroom surfaces will be disinfected after every use
- All Foxes and clients will be subject to a non-contact infrared thermometer
- We are asking clients and Foxes to practice social distance with staff and
each other as much as possible
- We are offering masked sessions upon request. TIPS: How to safely use a non-medical mask
- All appointments are by appointment only and will be spaced apart
- We will have a glassed partition between front desk staff and our clients
- Hand sanitizer will be available on site, however clients are encouraged to
bring their own
- Reduced business hours and limited availability
We are relying on everyone's cooperation, as together we will ensure the heath and physical well being of all.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
The Fox Hunt is back!
Get more COVID-19 info... >
IMPORTANT FOXY REWARDS UPDATE
To Our Valued Fox Hunters,
In the 16 years that we have been in business, it has always been our goal to offer an unparalleled service to you, the client. We have always taken pride for doing things differently. From the opulent environment and hand-picked Foxes, to the generous promotions, we aim to provide an unforgettable experience.
That being said, we are not immune to the current economic climate. Like most Canadians, the pandemic has had an enormous impact on our business. It's for this reason that we are unfortunately suspending our Foxy Rewards program. This unfortunate measure will only be temporary as we are very much aware of how much you (the client) appreciate the Foxy Rewards Program.
Once our Loyalty Program is reinstated, the discounts you have already earned will be honoured. For the time being, new points will not be added to your profile account. Unfortunately this also includes Birthday Hunts.
These are unprecedented times. Together we will all get through this. If you have any questions, feel free to ask our lovely Phone Foxes. We thank you for your understanding.
Carman Fox & Friends